Why working with the right attorney matters
Stewart M. Cowan represents people who have been injured, either on the job or by personal injury. Since 1985 he has helped clients receive medical care and just compensation so they can return to work and normal lives.
Why hire a lawyer?
In some instances, failing to call a lawyer can make the situation worse. For example, in a serious auto accident, someone should interview the witnesses and gather evidence as soon as possible. A lawyer can also help you handle other important details, including:
- Making sure you get the medical care you need
- Identifying any long-term issues because of the accident
- Negotiating with the other side’s insurance company
- Successfully settling the case
Preventive legal advice could save you time, trouble and money. A lawyer should have a strong Better Business Bureau rating and in good standing with the California State Bar. For more information on the credentials of Stewart M. Cowan, visit his about page.
At the Law Office of Stewart M. Cowan, we offer personal injury and workers’ compensation legal services for:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrians & Bicycle vs. Auto Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Injury
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Premise Liability
- Workers’ Compensation Cases